- We ate our favorite restaurants! Belew's 3 times and Los Portales 2 times!
|Eric and Harper|
|It was cold this day that we went. I about froze after drinking my milk shake!|
- The kiddos got to play with family
|Aren't they a cute bunch?|
|They're gonna love me one day for this pic!!|
- One of the major events of the week: Ella finally decided to get her ears pierced!!
|After we got to the store, she wasn't so sure anymore. She had a melt down. So after a long talk, she decided that she did want them but was gonna cry anyway. This is me having to hold her arms down so she wouldn't move.|
|This is right after. She was saying, "It hurts! It hurts!"|
|About a minute later, she was all smiles and so proud of those new earrings. She showed everyone that would look! BTW, they are Minnie Mouse!|
- We acted like monkeys!!
- We went swinging!
- Our muscles grew bigger and stronger!
|Yep, he's definitely gonna love me for this!|
- We learned all about deer and hunting and looked at these:
|The deer died this way! You can't separate them!|
- We loved on each other!!!
- We went swimming!!
- We rode go-carts and bumper boats!
We just had lots and lots of fun!!
We seriously did have a really good week! We look forward to seeing everyone again at Christmas!