Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Brayden!!!

Today is a special day!  Not only is it my birthday, but it is also Brayden's birthday!! 



My sweet Brayden,
                 I was truly blessed 4 years ago today when you were born into our family.  I had no idea how much fun a little boy could be until you came into my life.  You are growing up way too fast.  I think sometimes in my head I picture you as this:

Look at that sweet baby face!

But time has flown by, and you already are such a big boy!

My little cowboy!

 You have such a fun personality, and you make me laugh all the time!  It is truly a joy to be your momma!  I am so proud of the little boy that you are are.  I cannot wait to see what God has in store for you in the years to come! 

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!  I love sharing our birthdays together!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest lil cowboy I've ever seen! Nana loves you!

    ReplyDelete