Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pillowcase dresses and more...

Since everyone knows our big news now, it is time to start trying to raise some funds to go towards our next adoption expense.  So, I am going to start making pillowcase dresses, hair bows, jewelry, etc.  Basically, anything that I can to get our child home.  Now if you know me very well, you know that I am not the artsy, creative type.  But I am trying my very best.  I am just learning, so please remember my products are not perfect, but they are made with lots of hard work and love. 

Here are some of the things that I have made so far:

Hair Bows and Head Bands



$5.00

$4.00


$2.00


$3.00


Necklaces

$12.00

$12.00



$12.00- This is red

$12.00


$12.00



Pillowcase Dresses



Size 12-24 mths   $12.00





Size 6-8  $18.00



Size 5-6   $18.00

Size 5-6     $18.00

Size 5   Comes with small purse and small bow $20.00


If you are interested in anything you see, please send me an email at erandbritt@aol.com   You can also email if you have questions or if you would like to see a better pic. 

Also, you can send an email with an idea that you have and I will personally make one for you.

To buy any product, first send me an email and let me know which product you would like.  Once I confirm, you may pay online via paypal on this blog.  You may also send me a check for the item, but I will not ship until I receive it and it clears.  Speaking of shipping, please add $3.00 to ship small items like bows or necklaces and $5.00 for the dresses. 

Please pass this along to anyone you think would be interested.  I hope to have some new items to add in the next couple of days or so.

Thanks so much for supporting our family and keeping us in your prayers!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment