Monday, August 22, 2011

Knee Deep in the Water Somewhere

Have you ever had "one of those weeks"?  Yeah, me too.  I gave you a short glimpse at just the beginning of our week last week from the last post (with the flat tire).  Well, the week continued to dwindle.  Monday night I became really sick and had to go to the ER.  They didn't know what was wrong.  The next day I went to Urgent Care.  They sent me to get a Doppler ultrasound on my arm and neck just to make sure I didn't have a blood clot.  I didn't :) but my symptoms didn't go away.  All week I have been absolutely miserable with pain and numbness in my right arm, sometimes having trouble breathing.  I have had to sleep on the couch so that I could be elevated and have something to prop my arm upon.  It's been a hard week.  But praise God, I woke up this morning feeling much better!  No explanation other than that God healed me! 

However, one day last week, we took an afternoon to get out of the house and getaway from everything.  Although I didn't feel well, we were all dying to get out of the house and thought maybe the fresh air would feel good.  It did.  We had a great time. 

Here are some pics of us soaking up the sun and splashin in the water at Canyon Lake:






I just put my feet in the water




This girl would live in the water! 




One of my favorite places to go :)

Sometimes it feels good to get knee deep in the water somewhere (or in Ella's case, get all the way in) and just take in all of God's creation! 


Brittany

 

No comments:

Post a Comment