Thursday, February 9, 2012

A couple of things

1. I have several things that I want to blog about, but I am having trouble loading pics onto my computer.  Of course, pics are necessary (I feel) for the post so they are coming in the near future.  I promise.  After I figure out our computer.  Or God is done teaching me patience :)

2.  I have a sick boy, which equals no fun :(  This is the 3rd time in 3 months that he has been sick throwing up!  He was up 5 times in the night, which means I was up 5 times in the night, which means that I am a very tired momma today.  However, I do see signs of improvement as the day progresses!  Hopefully some time snuggling together on the couch and a nap (please) will be just what we need!!

3.  Don't forget to check out our ministry blog (www.liveloveaz.blogspot.com) to see what's been going on and for ways that you can pray!!


Check back again soon!!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment