Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Today, I am celebrating these "loves"!


It says "I love you this much!"


His new bull!!

They got me my favorite flowers-stargazer lilies!!  (I think Daddy might have picked these out.)


And while I love my sweet husband and precious children so much, I am reminded today of what love I should be celebrating the most; the love of Jesus!!!



I am celebrating the day that I realized what true love was! 

I am celebrating the day that I realized that God sent His perfect Son to die a cruel, painful death on a cross for ME.  That's love!!
"but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."  Romans 5:8

The day when I became a child of God!!
"The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs- heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ..." Romans 8:16-17


The reason I am able to know what love is and show that to others is because He (Christ) showed me first!!!
"We love because he first loved us." 1 John 4:19

And that is a lot to celebrate!!!!!!

My prayer tonight, friends and family that read this, is that you too know the love of Jesus!

If so, do some celebrating!!!

If not, I urge you to do so!  You will not experience a love greater than HIS!! 

"Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us.  God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."  1 John 4:15-16

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Love,
Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment